[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon May 15, 2017

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Mon May 15 21:32:14 UTC 2017

All,

One additional TAFB item this afternoon:

A spurious 17Z SHIP ob caused NMAP to crash (core dump) when forecasters
attempted to load SPFs containing SHIP sfc ob data. Removing the bad 17Z
SHIP file resolved. Thanks to Chris Mello et al. for their assistance with
troubleshooting this problem.

Matt

Matthew Sardi
Meteorologist/Programmer