[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun May 07, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon May 8 02:25:34 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Sun May 07 2017 22:25:27 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: S Stripling

Atlantic Forecaster: C McElroy

Surface Analyst: A Latto

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues: Shiner was sluggish again at beginning of shift, and felt
it best to reboot. Also. I had problems trying to overlay SCAT data on stlt
imagery via the data gui menu. I has eventually able to find a go around by
selecting another data source, such as GRID of VGF and then going back to
the MISC menu. The problem is that an accept or close label does not appear
until you fool it with this go around. Similar issue that we have had with
the pgpallete not displaying objects from the class menu. I sure hope we
get these issues resolved before the season starts.

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: