[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon May 01, 2017

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Mon May 1 18:52:35 UTC 2017

All,
*nwps update*. I wrote a script that will re-ingest  the nwps data a second
time into GFE after the nwps finishes running. This will help ensure all
the available  hours gets ingested into GFE...

If the hourly data is still missing...then it is likely an upstream issue
with the model out side of AWIPS2. We will observe the nwps data in GFE
this week to find out.

Chris