[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Apr 30, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon May 1 01:10:35 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Sun Apr 30 2017 21:10:29 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: J Aguirre-Echevarria

Atlantic Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Surface Analyst: M Formosa

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: NCF called at 0108z (Rob) detected some data storage in our
system making NHCN slow. He asked if anyone here was working on our AWIPS
system at this time. We told him no, not that we were aware of. He said
that he would try and "clean things up".

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: