[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Mar 21, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 21 23:10:39 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Tue Mar 21 2017 19:10:36 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Atlantic Forecaster: C McElroy

Surface Analyst: E Rivera-Acevedo

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: NCF TT #126368 The VTEC active table is storing information
from all sites in our domain even though we have a localVTECPartners.py
file (can be located in Localization perspective -> GFE Server -> VTEC
Partners). When a text formatter is run with Debug turned on you can see
this problem with ALL VTEC hazards appearing for ALL GFE sites/domains
encompassed in NH1, NH2 and NHA.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues: Generator did not shut off at the conclusion of the weekly
test today. Audible alarms occurred multiple times in the TAFB ops area.
Neal Lynch was here and is looking into the problem.

Miscellaneous issues: