[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu Mar 16, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 16 10:48:42 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Thu Mar 16 2017 06:48:35 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Mid-Shift

Pacific Forecaster: S Stripling

Atlantic Forecaster: A Latto

Surface Analyst: E Rivera-Acevedo

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: Custodial staff spilled several gallons of water on
the floor/carpet in the hallway between ops area and ready room, and
completely saturated the carpet. We put one fan in the hallway and ran it
all night to attempt to dry the carpet. I would not be surprised if water
seeped through the carpet and onto tiles below and through cracks and
possibly into crawl space below.