[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Mar 07, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 7 17:03:23 UTC 2017

--- Mello

TAFB noticed that they following products ere late posting to the NHC
website since...

HSFEP2 not since 06/18z
TWDAT not since 06/18z
OFFNT4 not since 06/2036Z
OFFN06 not since 06/2032Z
OFFN04 not since 06/2032Z
OFFN21 not since 07/0228Z
MIMATS not since 06/1908Z

TSB is waiting for NCO to provide us with new hardware to host a virtual
server. Unfortunately, the hiring freeze prevented them from filling the
vice Salim position, so we are going to have to wait several more months
before moving forward. In the mean time, it would be good to make sure that
the TAFB forecasters check the web products at least once a shift so we can
address this quickly if (when) it does happen again.

TSB is testing an nwps fix to ensure the data gets ingested into GFE.

The experimental rwps model is ingesting again into GFE.

NCF completed a minor GFE patch this morning related to storm surge.