[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Mar 04, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sat Mar 4 19:46:21 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Sat Mar 04 2017 14:46:15 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: Day Shift

Pacific Forecaster: A Latto

Atlantic Forecaster: S Stripling

Surface Analyst: M Huffman

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: Jeff briefed us from mid shift that NWPS was not posting to
GFE. He opened a TT with NCF on this. I later noticed during the day shift
that model data was not arriving for 06Z and 12Z runs. I see 12Z WW3 data
coming in, and some CONUS GFS winds, but otherwise nothing for the 12Z runs
of all models. Spoke with Sam at NCF and he resent edex to return data flow
but was unsuccessful. WFO MIA has 12Z data so problem is with NHC.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: