[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu Jun 22, 2017

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 22 19:09:59 UTC 2017

TAFB Update on Item #1:

I verified that the latest 12Z RWPS run made it in GFE for the Atlantic
domain, so the crons appear to be working. Unfortunately, the input data
availability on polar.ncep.noaa.gov for the Pacific domain is much less
reliable, so most of the time only the Atlantic RWPS output will be
available (if any).

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Sardi