[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Jun 21, 2017

David Zelinsky - NOAA Federal david.a.zelinsky at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 22 09:36:48 UTC 2017

All,

We saw this problem with Storm Info yesterday morning as well.  The problem
is that the forecasters have to select the ISC grid by clicking on the
green bar that appears below it, not by clicking on the header for the
grid.  Storm Info will only work if the ISC grids are the "active" grid
selected in GFE.

Dave

--
David Zelinsky