[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu Jun 22, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 22 09:21:47 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Thu Jun 22 2017 05:21:39 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: A

Forecaster: R Pasch

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: ECMWF SHIPS not available on ATCF.

N-AWIPS issues:

AWIPS-2/NCP issues:

Other Techincal issues:

Miscellaneous issues: National TCV seemed to run OK but there were issues
with the pre-TCV, where we couldn't cancel the warnings for TX and LA. We
ran this on the Pacific workstation and Dave Z. notified us that this had
to be run from the Atlantic side, and when we did that the pre-TCV worked
OK. Dave changed the permission so that it can now be run on either the
Pacific or the Atlantic workstation.