[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Jun 18, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 19 02:49:49 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Sun Jun 18 2017 22:49:43 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: J Cangialosi

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues:

N-AWIPS issues: We had an issue launching the TWO graphical outlook.
Initially we removed the drawn area for PTC Two, but the program failed
because it was looking for two drawn areas. The next attempt was to draw an
area for the PTC in an attempt to trick/satisfy the program. Although the
program did not show an error this time, it still did not post to the web.
Dave Z was notified and fixed the issue for the 00 Z outlook. He mentioned
that there should be no issues for the 06 Z outlook and he will
troubleshoot some more tomorrow.

AWIPS-2/NCP issues:

Other Techincal issues:

Miscellaneous issues: