[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Jun 14, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 14 10:06:37 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Wed Jun 14 2017 06:06:34 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Mid-Shift

Pacific Forecaster: M Huffman

Atlantic Forecaster: E Christensen

Surface Analyst: M Formosa

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues: Danger script is automatically sending danger graphic with
wrong date, time and includes outdated Calvin information. We ran the
application to fix the labels (using default files from the Danger
directory), then used the legacy danger.launch script to send. This needs
to be fixed asap.

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: We turned off the Situational Awareness CPU due to
excessive noise. It's loud enough to be a nuisance on shift and needs to be
fixed. There is a trouble ticket already on this?