[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Mon Jun 12, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 13 02:55:06 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Mon Jun 12 2017 22:55:00 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: SR Stewart

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: For the second consecutive afternoon and night, the GFDL/HWRF
CARQ was not received by the SDM. CARQ was sent before and after the
general CARQ guidance submission, and it seemed to make no difference. I
asked the SDM if they had this issue with JTWC, and she said 'no'. She said
that JTWC uses a different form of transmission than we do.

N-AWIPS issues: None.

AWIPS-2/NCP issues: None.

Other Techincal issues: None.

Miscellaneous issues: None.