[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Mon Jun 05, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 5 19:52:50 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Mon Jun 05 2017 14:23:58 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: M Brennan

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: None

N-AWIPS issues: I was working on the ridges workstation and when loading up
the 12Z GFS and UKMET using my SPFs I got a "cannot read file error" in
NMAP2 stating that the GEMPAK grid files could not be opened. This happened
previously but starting a new instance of NMAP2 seemed to resolve the
issue. This occurred when I was loading up multiple SPFs at once, so maybe
it has something to do with that?

AWIPS-2/NCP issues: None

Other Techincal issues:

Miscellaneous issues: