[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu Jun 01, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 1 13:36:53 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Thu Jun 01 2017 09:36:46 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Day Shift

Pacific Forecaster: E Christensen

Atlantic Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Surface Analyst: N Ramos

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: 1) All three forecasters could not log into Collaboration
server. TT#136877 was open with the NCF yesterday. JL is troubleshooting
with the NCF. The NCF told us that we need to select "chat-ncf" as the
server when logging in. Previously we selected "Primary chat2-ncf". We also
could not get into the "marine" chat room on our bookmarks. That is because
that bookmark pointed to "chat2-ncf". All users need to remove that
bookmark by right clicking on it, then select the upside down
triangle "Public Room Search" and right click on "marine" there to add a
new/correct bookmark. 2) NWPS: The swing shift yesterday reported that the
18z run for the Atlantic/NH2 did not complete or return to GFE.
Investigation shows that the 18z run came into AWIPS/GFE at 0700z today
(about 14 hours later after it was triggered). The 00z run which was
triggered on the midshift had no trouble. The 12z run triggered this
morning at 11z has not completed or come into GFE.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: