[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu Jul 27, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 27 07:32:05 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Thu Jul 27 2017 03:32:00 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Mid-Shift

Pacific Forecaster: D Mundell

Atlantic Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Surface Analyst: J Aguirre-Echevarria

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: Atlantic/NH2 NWPS has not come into GFE since the run
triggered by JL midshift on the 26th (06z run on 26th). WRKNWA message
shows successful runs throughout the day on the 26th, but nothing has come
into GFE. Did something change with how we were pulling in Atlantic to
edex? Strangely, and thankfully, the 27th 06z run came in fine although I
noticed when the data was populating it came in much more slowly than it
used to.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: