[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Jul 25, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 25 16:34:22 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

Image1 partition is about to fill up again, causing latencey in you all
getting new satellite data. I am quickly trying to remove some unused data
so we dont have a standstill. If anyone has any suggestions of things you
know you dont need....PLEASE let me know, and I will delete those first!
Please responsd ASAP, as we are at 99% and counting.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>