[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Jul 25, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 25 13:06:22 UTC 2017

Hi Pablo,

For the HSU items:

   - There is nothing I can do about the NRL microwave data missing, that
   is an NRL problem.
   - The AMSU can be resolved if Jose can log back into his compute2 box
   and clear out some space. No one in TSB has access to that box.
   - The FSSE is something that I looked into yesterday, and yes it is
   coming in late. Forecasters may need to retrieve a few times to get it. I
   can email the WPSE folks about it to see if there is some issue over there.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>