[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] QUESTION: TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Jul 19, 2017

Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 20 12:33:17 UTC 2017

Guys:

I just noticed the help desk ticket referenced below about replacing a
black toner cartridge in the HSU color printer  CP5525 but I did not
get  copy of such a ticket. I assume they are referring to an NCO
ticket? Clarification will be greatly appreciated for anyone that might
know.

Pablo

--

Dr. Pablo Santos