[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Jul 19, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 19 21:39:07 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Forecasters reported that the GOES-W data was out for only the MERCATOR and
SAT_PROJ directories from 18-20Z today. Upon investigation, it seems that
our GOES-W data from the local dish is out AND we lost the connection to
NESDIS during this period for reasons unknown. There are also some bizarre
things going on on that server with writing to the filesystem, so TSB may
initiate a reboot of the processing server tomorrow before lunchtime to
rectify the situation. TSB will also be submitting a helpdesk ticket for
the GOES-W dish tomorrow as well.

Please let TSB know if there are additional problems with the GOES-W data
overnight.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>