[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Jul 18, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 18 21:37:13 UTC 2017

Mike is right, it shouldnt prevent anything from getting sent. It is more
of a warning. The only reason you all were having issues with the SDM today
is that NCO was doing a parallel production test on Tide and Luna so
receipt of the data to those machines is somewhat delayed when this occurs.
Your data gets to the regular production machine just fine, the SDM just
likes to make sure they have it at the other machine when a para test is
going on, which is why they call to complain.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>