[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Jul 18, 2017

Michael Brennan - NOAA Federal michael.j.brennan at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 18 21:31:32 UTC 2017

I "ended" all the old storms in the ATCF that are no longer active. That
should take care of the
warning about two storms with the same priority. However, even getting that
warning shouldn't prevent the input from going to WCOSS.

Perhaps Monica can monitor the dataflow tomorrow  when we send up the HWRF
requests?

Mike

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 4:43 PM HSU Shift Log <nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov> wrote:

> *HSU Shift Log for Tue Jul 18 2017 16:42:51 GMT-0400 (EDT)*
>
> *Shift:* H
>
> *Forecaster:* D Brown
>
> *Technical Issues Summary:*
>
> *ATCF issues:* SDM called after submitting guidance for Fernanda both in
> morning after 12Z submission and after 18Z submission, as they didn't
> receive it. Resubmitted it and they received it. Noticed both times that
> ATCF showed notice ("Warning: Two storms with priority = 2"), which appears
> to be Eugene, even though that system is not active.
>
> *N-AWIPS issues:*
>
> *AWIPS-2/NCP issues:*
>
> *Other Techincal issues:*
>
> *Miscellaneous issues:* The HMON era has begun. HMON tracker can now be
> Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts mailing list
> Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov

Sent from Gmail Mobile