[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Jul 18, 2017

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 18 15:16:47 UTC 2017

HSU,
We confirmed our vendors got the  wind probabilities got in this morning (a
local channel). There was a delay receiving the data on the 21Z data,  but
the subsequent advisories after 03Z  appear to have been received
normally.  Mike Brennan believes it was a local issue with the vendor. We
will monitor the situation for any patterns.