[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Jul 18, 2017
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 18 14:24:05 UTC 2017
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
1. The SST fields are now updating in GFE.
2. The HFO prelim did not come in on the first attempt. It appears to be an
3. Mello will make the new gridded HMON available in AWIPS2.
1. Beginning with today's 12Z run, you will able to view the
parallel/pre-implementation of the HMON in NAWIPS. It is available the same
way as the HWRF (under hurricane -> hmon or hmonp). You will need to
restart NAWIPS to see the change.
2. Since the GFDL will be retired tomorrow, the dataflow for that model
will be turned off.
3. ATLC-None. EPAC running slow and windows move slowly; rebooted system
corrected the problem.
4. The satellite partition is stable in NAWIPS. Forecasters can now load
the new GOESR-RGBS in both NAWIPS and AWIPS2.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts