[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Jul 17, 2017
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 17 13:40:20 UTC 2017
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
1. The Euro wave model is now updating un GFE.
2. SST data is missing from GFE. Mello will investigate.
3. The collaboration sever in AWIPS2 is stable after they switched us to a
new Server which seems to have solved the problem. Mello will follow up
1. The satellite data is flowing again into NAWIPS. Directories are being
monitored by TSB and will be manually purged if needed. However, TSB will
look into fixing the purge scripts this week.
2. The problems with Ridges on Sunday appear to be related to the filled
satellite partition. There have been no problems since Sunday after we
fixed the data flow issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts