[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Jul 15, 2017

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Sun Jul 16 03:40:06 UTC 2017

All,
Joe Zajic is the contact point for goes-r ingest. He turned on the new
satellite data feed on Thursday for several sites. I sent him an email this
evening requesting he turn off the new feed. I do not know the details of
all of the channels.

 The AWIPS2 satellite partition is very large and will not fill up. Jack
created a bd curve in AWIPS2 which I believe he tested against the NAWIPS
version.  I will come in Sunday morning to fix the euro wave problem...an
assist any way I can with  Goes-r

Regards
Chris