[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Jan 25, 2017

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 25 16:29:47 UTC 2017

As a follow up for HSU, NCO and TSB will be working on the tuna N-AWIPS
workstation on the East Pacific forecast desk for operating system upgrade
testing (Red Hat 5 to 6). Once that procedure is worked out, we will need
to upgrade all the operational N-AWIPS systems in HSU and TAFB over the
next several weeks.

Mark