[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Mon Jan 23, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 24 03:37:44 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Mon Jan 23 2017 22:37:39 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: D Mundell

Atlantic Forecaster: S Stripling

Surface Analyst: H Cobb

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: Launching of text products is still stalling for 15-30
seconds at end of process, including both text products from GFE and from
AWIPS2 editor. When launching my 18Z HSFAT2 product from AWIPS2, I hit the
send button and the system stalled for over 1 minute, with the clock on the
workstation also freezing. Very strange! 2nd strange occurrance-twice
tonight I have minimized GFE on ATLC desk to work on other products to find
15 minutes or more later that GFE icon was gone and aparently had
terminated by itself, or crashed. No idea!

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: