[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Jan 18, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 18 17:03:46 UTC 2017

--- Mark

The AWIPS upgrade to 17.1.1 was completed late this morning. Matt and Chris
are still cleaning up some loose ends, but hopefully we can leave the
system alone for awhile. We successfully completed 4 builds and a major NIC
upgrade in just 8 days.

The Google form for submitting NCO Helpdesk tickets had a problem the last
two days. Monica was able to fix it this morning, and all tickets that were
submitted the last 2 days went out this morning. The problem was that a bad
e-mail was entered, which held up the processing. When entering
the "additional people cc'd on the ticket" field, please be careful to
separate multiple e-mails by a comma, and check for stray characters such
as a semi-colon.