[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri Feb 24, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sat Feb 25 03:42:56 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Fri Feb 24 2017 22:42:50 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: S Stripling

Atlantic Forecaster: C Landsea

Surface Analyst: H Cobb

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: AOMC tech control issued trouble ticket for HSFEP3
issued at 17Z. HFO was backing up TAFB so that our personnel could attend
DSS workshop, and added an extra line in the EP3 header identifying them as
the issue office of the product. However this product has a very strict
format due to transmission route, and this extra line made product invalid
for INMARSAT. Jessica Shauer was made aware of this via email and came out
to ops area to investigate, and we identified the problem and sent new
correct product by 20Z. HC sent email to HFO to inform them for future
backups.