[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Feb 22, 2017

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 22 13:32:06 UTC 2017

--- Mello

----------

*TAFB:*

Ron Anderson at Raytheon uncovered a bug that is likely causing GFE slow
downs when sending out text products. The ISC central server is sending out
the same ISC files ten times to our GFE domains.  The fact we have so many
ISC sites compounds the problem.  It clogs our network.  He has the fix and
hopes to implement ASAP.

NCO determined that Derecho cannot be upgraded due to its age. (It was Mark
D's old box from 6 years ago). NCO/TSB are looking into replacing the
hardware.

*HSU:*

*Other items:*

NCO/TSB will upgrade the AWIPS2 px2 servers on Thursday.
*NHC RFCs:*