[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Aug 26, 2017

Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 28 12:19:12 UTC 2017

Excellent. This is why we are training on QC!!! Don't know if you
noticed but TWC has been showing these maps of combined both coastal and
inland watches and

warnings straight out of what we are sending them. Looks exactly the way
it looks on our end through collaboration.

Pablo

--

Dr. Pablo Santos
Acting Chief