[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] NHC: URGENT! Media Briefings TV Display

Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 23 20:28:38 UTC 2017

Thanks Mark. Dennis let us know once you have such a quote to consider
this after Harvey.

Meanwhile Marc, as follow up to this ticket, lets look into checking the
video memory for NHC-W-SROOM3 feeding the windows display there. That
might do the trick in the short term while we look into the longer term
solution of adding AWIPS to the display controls.

I am opening a new ticket to have you guys look into that and execute
accordingly.

Pablo

--

Dr. Pablo Santos