[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] NHC: URGENT! Media Briefings TV Display

NHC Helpdesk nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 23 18:25:04 UTC 2017

Hi Helpdesk,

pablo.santos at noaa.gov has submitted an NHC Helpdesk Ticket Request for the
Media Briefings TV Display system located at/in HSU Operations. Please see
the details below.

Ticket Priority Level: 2 - Urgent (1 business day)
Need to enable ability to display AWIPS II lx9-nhcn upper right monitor in
the HSU Ops area on the Media Briefings TV Display. The Director would like
to see this done before we go deep into media pool briefings tomorrow.

Please see me for any follow up questions.

We need NCO help to set up the video cable feed. TSB's Chris Mellow, on the
AWIPS side, make sure the GEO RGB is setup up with VIS satellite display on
AWIPS.

Pablo

Best form of contact is to followup via email to ncep.nhc.csg at noaa.gov for
all future correspondence on this ticket.

Thank you for your assistance.

-- NHC Automated Helpdesk