[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Aug 15, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 16 02:40:08 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Tue Aug 15 2017 22:40:01 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: G Rubio

Atlantic Forecaster: S Stripling

Surface Analyst: M Huffman

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: Eric C had issues preparing the requested spot forecast for
the N Gulf at 18Z today. The NWS web portal showed that the forecast
request remained pending, as if it was never qued on the server. He called
NCF and opened TT# 147827 with Eric to investigate. A spot forecast alarm
is typical in GFE once we submit the run to the NWS web portal, and was not
alarming. Eric of NCF called back around 23Z to report that he found that a
required PQact.config file had been changed locally at around 1432Z, and it
is no longer configured to receive the correct file(s). He did nothing at
my direction, in hopes that our IT staff will correct this in the morning.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: