[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Aug 13, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 14 02:27:25 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Sun Aug 13 2017 22:27:19 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: E Blake

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: Microwave images not coming into ATCF for Gert. Nothing since
1500Z despite NRL page seemingly functioning properly. It started working
again around 2z.

N-AWIPS issues: Background Screen turned green on on the bottom of ridges
after I sent the Atlantic GTWO. I tried to edit it again on the bottom
screen again but wouldn't work. The top works fine. Probably needs a reboot
but since it is working ok for everything else just kept it going.

AWIPS-2/NCP issues: If Chris M could make a directory for all of the
GOES-16 enhancements that would be helpful. Right now they are in a bunch
of different places and trying to find them is not easy.

Other Techincal issues:

Miscellaneous issues: G16 Satellite data usually comes in a couple minutes
faster on AWIP2 than NAWIPS