[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Aug 02, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 3 04:57:46 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Thu Aug 03 2017 00:57:40 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: E Blake

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues:

N-AWIPS issues: We are missing the observations for Conakry, Guinea (GUCY)
and Freetown, Sierra Leone (GFLL) in NAWIPS. I can see the data elsewhere
(Ramsdis Online)- not sure if we are having an outage or our observation
tables need to be updated. I note that AWIPS2 also has the data. Same
problem for Okeechobee Florida (KOBE). It might be a best practice to look
for data in AWIPS2 because it seems like we are missing more than a few in
NAWIPS.

AWIPS-2/NCP issues:

Other Techincal issues:

Miscellaneous issues: