[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Apr 19, 2017
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 19 15:07:30 UTC 2017
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
1. TSB Developer Matt Sardi is continuing to work with NCO Linux Sysadmins
to fix symbolic links and disk mounts on the TAFB N-AWIPS workstations.
2. AWIPS-II Sysadmin Chris Mello repaired misaligned floor panels and
tangled cables under the Surface Analyst's workstation.
1. ATCF issues: Problems transmitting the HWRF/GFDL 06Z CARQ, which had to
be sent twice for the SDM to receive it. The latest submittals/retrievals
seem to be working fine. TSB will continue to monitor the dataflow between
the ATCF servers and WCOSS systems.
2. Sr. Hurricane Specialist Lixion Avila began issuing advisories on
Subtropical Depression One (storm ID al012017). Some bugs were discovered
in the TC Graphics (wwgraph ksh script) and with NHC's web site. TSB
Developers Matt Onderlinde and Dave Zelinsky are fixing these problems.
3. Lixion also successfully submitted P-Surge test runs both yesterday and
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts