[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Apr 18, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 19 01:28:57 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Tue Apr 18 2017 21:28:52 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Atlantic Forecaster: A Levine

Surface Analyst: M Formosa

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues: Camera "one" (upper left corner on display monitor) is not
displaying.

Miscellaneous issues: TK called from HSU at 00z asking if Stacy was here
monitoring AL91. I told TK that we had not seen Stacy in at least 2-3
hours. TK said that he would try and contact the acting HSU branch chief
Richard Pasch as he was concerned that they should be writing advisories on
AL91. TAFB swing shift did not hear anything after that initial call.