[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Apr 17, 2017

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 17 18:43:50 UTC 2017

All,

I have opened an URGENT NCO helpdesk ticket on TAFB issue #1 (Radar imagery
cannot be displayed in N-AWIPS, not available in menus).

FYI, this problem is due to missing symbolic links to the 'radar'
directories on TAFB's Atlantic and Pacific desk N-AWIPS workstations, which
NCO upgraded to RHEL6 recently. There are other missing symlinks on other
TAFB/HSU RHEL6 boxes, which I have asked NCO to fix as well.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Sardi
Meteorologist/Programmer