[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Apr 08, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sat Apr 8 04:34:37 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Sat Apr 08 2017 00:34:31 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Mid-Shift

Pacific Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Atlantic Forecaster: S Stripling

Surface Analyst: M Tichacek

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: NCF TT#129245 was opened with Julie for LX2 and LX3 having
the login on the incorrect monitor (on the top 27" monitors instead of the
bottom 30" monitors). See NCF TT spreadsheet that was submitted for more
details.

N-AWIPS issues: TAFB SAM cannot be logged in. We attempted to login using
the account name and password which used to work and we could not login.
MSardi was also unable to login remotely using the same account and
password.

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: