[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Sep 27, 2016

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 27 19:39:27 UTC 2016

To update the status of the NAWIPS workstations, Dave successfully rebooted
all of the HSU workstations and they came back up with no problems. The
reboot takes a little longer than before, but should be completed by about
5 min.

We also tried to reboot the CARCAH workstation (scout2) and the debout
system at one of the TAFB standing desks, and those did not come up
properly. Brian had to reload the video drivers in scout2, and we are
waiting on NCO to reload the drivers in debout. Because not all of the
systems have successfully rebooted, TAFB and HSU should continue to refrain
from rebooting any NAWIPS workstations unless absolutely necessary. We will
continue rebooting the rest of the TAFB systems tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark