[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Sep 26, 2016
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 26 13:36:05 UTC 2016
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
1. The lx5 is back up in TAFB. It needed a hard reboot.
2. Grunt is back up in TAFB. It appears the computer tried to boot with the
incorrect kernel (operating system). NCO is monitoring.
3. The new rwps is available in GFE for testing.
4. NCO fixed the printer problem for both the AWIPS and the TAFB
1. The windows computers did not display the Bermuda weather radar. An NCO
trouble ticket is open.
2 Stacy reported a problem with the SHIPS intensity model with the
new/developing Atlantic system. Mark is aware of the problem is it working
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts