[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu Sep 22, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 23 08:57:37 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Thu Sep 22 2016 16:03:30 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: M Brennan

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: None

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues: Cone graphic for Karl didn't update on 2 pm
intermediate advisory issued by WPC after trying it several. times. Dave Z.
investigated and found the script was failing due to the "ISSUED BY NWS
WEATHER PREDICTION CENTER COLLEGE PARK MD" line in the header. This is
probably the first time we've ever run a cone graphic on a intermediate
advisory issued by WPC. Dave removed the extra header line in our local
version of the TCP in $ATCFDATA/pub and re-ran the cone graphic
successfully.

Other Techincal issues: None