[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Sep 18, 2016

David Zelinsky - NOAA Federal david.a.zelinsky at noaa.gov
Sun Sep 18 17:41:45 UTC 2016

This was caused by a failure of the upstream NOAAPORT ldm ingest- it missed
both TWOs.  It's possible that the NOAAPORT feed was down entirely at the
time it was sent.  Just in case the problem hasn't already resolved itself,
I've switched to our new sockets feed from TOC feed for now.

Dave

--
David Zelinsky
Meteorologist / Programmer