[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Oct 19, 2016

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 19 17:33:24 UTC 2016

I did a quick modification to the send guidance script to accommodate us
while tide remains down. Forecasters will NOT have to do the ctl + c
instructions to send up the guidance anymore. I will call the ops floor
shortly to let them know in case they are not checking email. HSU, please
note anything else weird in the logs.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>