[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Nov 22, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 22 10:39:32 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Tue Nov 22 2016 05:39:24 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: A

Forecaster: M Brennan

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues:

N-AWIPS issues:

AWIPS-2/NCP issues:

Other Techincal issues: I got a call from the TOC in Silver Spring around
5:35 am saying they got an alert saying the TCMAT1 "was sent but not
received within 30 minutes" within their system. I told them the TCM made
it to our AWIPS system and to the NHC website OK. After checking again he
said he saw the message, but wasn't sure why they got the alarm on their
end. I don't think we need to do anything here, but I wanted to note it for
the record.

Miscellaneous issues: