[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri Nov 11, 2016

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 11 19:27:36 UTC 2016

John:

We already reported the ridges problem to NCO but they were not able to fix
it on Thursday. It is more than just the usual video drivers not loading,
but may be a hardware issue. Since things are very quiet in the tropics
hopefully you can get by on the Pacific and backup desks until Monday. If
something unexpected comes up where you need the Atlantic desk, we can
elevate this to get off hour support.

Thanks,

Mark