[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Nov 09, 2016

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 10 03:44:28 UTC 2016

TAFB Shift Log for Wed Nov 09 2016 22:44:22 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: G Rubio

Atlantic Forecaster: S Stripling

Surface Analyst: J Lewitsky

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues: Elizabeth from NWS Silver Spring, called around 22Z to
inquire if we were having any data problems. They were seeing alarms with
problems on our line 162. Consulted Craig Mattocks on this and he alerted
Matt Sardi to investigate. We had briefly lost internet connection about an
hour prior to this but returned with no aparent action on our part. No data
issues observed internally, and Sardi could not identify any problems.

Miscellaneous issues: